Kero-the-boy-killerKero-the-boy-killer

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 277 Fans

All 3 art Reviews

Justin Bieber cover Justin Bieber cover

This is why

good artists should not post their art on Newgrounds, because you'll always get those children who will give it a low score simply because it's a person they don't like ==;

"GASP! It's Justin Bieber D:< RAGE! -flips table- I will give this a low score because my dick can not approve of this."

I hate that kid, and his 'music' pisses me off, but this is an amazing piece of artwork. The perspective is nice, and the lighting just tops it off. I also like how one of the stars behind his head, is sort of like an implied crown. Wonderful job <3

Bullsik responds:

Thank you very much.
Bieber haters are the ones who help me keep the heat under my illustration. And I think I even like it.

COCKAMARUUUUUUUU COCKAMARUUUUUUUU

oh my god...

I laughed... so hard when i saw this. This is an absolutely brilliant idea. <3 I still can't get over how brilliant this is. XD! This is one of myt favorite entries so far! Great job!~ <333

Daddy's home! Bitches! Daddy's home! Bitches!

Fuck yes

This here, is definitely going to win :3 Aside from a really creative idea this is very well drawn <3 It looks exactly like an action shot form the flash itself!~ I'm rooting for you!~ >w<

ElVago responds: