Kero-the-boy-killerKero-the-boy-killer

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 277 Fans

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

...

dojo-dude's review made me facepalm...

This is the kind of shit that NG is filled with nowadays. Fuck creativity and all that it stands for! :D

I don't quite understand why I like this. I guess, simply knowing the nature of this website and it's history, this flash is quite brilliant.

Seeing other flash cartoons that attempt insult others in some way or another, makes me sad, because they are quite... terrible. This, however is fairly well animated, it's constructed together and is entertaining. Thank you for burning my eyes out a little. Salutations.

Spazkid responds:

you have a neat animu style.

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

Gret.. simply great.

I watched this twice in a row, and laughed all the way through. Seeing you make fun of transformers is really comforting in a way XD

Your voice acting was flawless, although some parts overlapped a little and it was hard to understand what was said. Like when the little Optimus first comes in interrupting, and people call him backstage... the voices are very... loud and sudden and it was hard to understand wtf was going on for a second ._.

Your style has improved greatly! Your animation is smoother, and more detailed. ^^ So watching this was a real treat. And i'm really looking forward to seeing your new projects! Keep up the amazing work <3

An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse An Unfortunate Girl:Lapse

Meh...

I can not see anything past the David Firth-ness.

I think i would respect this more if you used your own style. You can keep the creepy and twisted storyline, but... This flash lacks your own creativity. It has great potential, and i see that you have worked hard on this.

But i can not give this a good grade because all this is, is just a ripoff in a way.

This flash is not you. It did not represent what you can do. It represented that you can be like somebody else. And i believe in creativity. So in my opinion, if you want to make this story work, make it your own. Inspiration is great, and i understand it too well. But imitation of someone you may admire will not take you far.

With that said, i believe the only thing that i like about this flash is the storyline. It can progress into something very interesting, but before that can happen you need to convince people like me that "This is not just another David Firth ripoff."

Good luck with your future projects.

TheFabs responds:

Well said. Thanks for not being a prick about it and such. And I intend to show it isn't a Firth rip off.
Thanks for the review.
---TheFabs

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I gotta say...

I absolutely LOVED Rtil's piece in this. It was stunning. I watched it many times over and it's just amazing.

I do see what you guys are trying to do here... it's nice seeing some people finally step up to originality. I applaud that. But it's like talking to an wall. Nothing will be done. Sadly... -shrugs- Kids get inspired, and pretend to be creative.

Just like another little animation that was seen here of a man flying on an air balloon and dropping a bag of 'self respect' to get up to the cloud of 'popularity' No flash has ever spoken the truth as much as that one did.

You all did great. In vain, but great. I thank you all.

Greetings China Greetings China

maaaaan

It's just so adorable how people are taking this seriously <3

Oh China <3 I welcome thee to our corrupt world. Now gtfo and go back to work D:<

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

&lt;3...

Excuse me? >>; How was this not funny?

This just basically makes fun of every anime show out there and i LOVE it. Great humor, outstanding animation, great voices... what's not to like?

I can't wait to see the second episode of this :3

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Win

Oh my god, that was brilliant! I love how true it is XD

Thanks for making it, i've been waiting for someone to make a worthy left 4 Dead parody. This just made my day :3 Makes me wanna go and play right now <3

Great flash, great humor, overall this was pretty entartaining!~ Thank you <3

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

I gotta say...

When i started to watch this i imagined just another tasteless rip off of the Awsome series. But to my surprise it was pretty damn awsome. Good voice acting, thoguh somtimes a little unclear. Nice animation, and the humor really hit the spot. Overall it was nicely composed and therefore deserves a good grade.

I really enjoyed it, since i played the game myself. The button mashing part was the best XD Thumbs up <3 Can't wait to see more form you.

Phobotech responds:

Roger that! I'm happy I could exceed your expectations...I hope I can do it again with my next flash!

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Meh

I gotta say for a parody of a parody this was pretty... bad. I understand you trying to make a tribute to Egoraptor, but all this was is you trying to copy his humor, tyring to copy his style and... most of his original jokes. ==; So all in all this was a fail.

Maybe this would have been funny if you weren't trying to hard to be like Egopraptor. Originality goes far, and there was none in this flash. Nice try, but in my opinion, this was just not front page worthy.

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Shame...

Shame people can't understand russian XD It's so much funnier.

Krasivo i smeshno <3

Great animation, great humor and just overall this reeks of awsome.